• Visa application
  • Residence permit
  • Professional card
  • Work permit
  • Documents » Visa application

    Before you can enter Belgium you must obtain an Entry Visa for Belgian territory. We only state the requirements for requests made by nationals from non EU-countries, Chinese nationals in particular.

    Chinese nationals who wish to stay on Belgian territory for longer than three months, have to apply for an ASP visa with the Belgian consulate in their country of residence or in the last country they were before coming to Belgium.

    The Belgian authorities supply residence visas to non EU-citizens under certain conditions and for a limited number of reasons:

    1. Studying abroad
    2. Working in Belgium if you have already obtained a working permit
    3. Family reunification, cohabitation and marriage
    If you want to apply for a visa for different reasons you will have lesser chance of obtaining one, however, it is not impossible .

    [print] — [top]

    CHINA EURO SERVICE LTD - 48 av. Huart Hamoir - B 1030 Brussels - Belgium
    Tél. : +32 2 788 21 03 - Fax. : +32 2 242 66 04

    Réalisé avec le soutien de Brussels-Export