• Visa application
  • Residence permit
  • Professional card
  • Work permit
  • Documents » Residence permit

    A residence permit for more than three months has to be applied for with the Belgian Embassy in China (via the consulates in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou or Hong Kong). In certain cases, e.g. an important investment, creation of employment, an accelerated procedure is possible. You will then receive a CIRE (a white card) valid for a limited period of time. In order to obtain an ASP the following documents are required:
    1. a passport valid for thirteen months,
    2. a certificate of good conduct obtained at least three months in advance, covering the five years prior to its issuance
    3. a medical certificate issued by a doctor who is recognized by the Belgian consular authorities.
    If the entrepreneur has the intention to establish himself in Belgium, i.e. to the establish the main part of his fortune in Belgium, to have his domicile there, to move his family to Belgium, to inscribe his minor children in a Belgian school and to work in Belgium most of the year, he has to apply for a request for establishment (demande d'établissement) with his place of residence. He will receive a foreign ID card that will allow him to travel freely through Europe.

    [print] — [top]

    CHINA EURO SERVICE LTD - 48 av. Huart Hamoir - B 1030 Brussels - Belgium
    Tél. : +32 2 788 21 03 - Fax. : +32 2 242 66 04

    Réalisé avec le soutien de Brussels-Export